A Full Day Course on the Islamic Perspective on Death with Burial/Shrouding Training
Taught by Shaykh Riad Ouarzazi (Canada)
Sunday 31st March 2019 | 10.15AM – 7.00PM
VENUE: British Muslim Heritage Centre | Main Hall | 100 – 106 College Road | Manchester M16 8BP
TICKETS: £5 | AT THE DOOR: £10
Please Note: This course has been HEAVILY subsidised.
firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0)2032895591
Prophet Muhammad (Peace & blessings be upon him) said: “Abundantly remember the destroyer of pleasures (death).” [An-Nasa’i]
Death can be the most difficult subject and no matter what our beliefs may be universally we can all agree that every human being; Every living creation will taste death, thus losing a loved one is never easy. Gaining awareness and understanding will help ease pain whilst understanding issues around death and burial, etiquettes of visiting the dying and other aspects connected to our final rites and moments.
Learn, understand and discuss the nature of the graveyard, shrouding and washing of the deceased. Explore contentious issues whilst remembering the emotional state of the bereaved.
What you will learn:
– Virtues of visiting the sick and its etiquettes
– The final moments of death – What to do and not to do?
– Signs of a good ending
– Preparation of the deceased: Washing and shrouding (Practical demonstration)
– Burial and practical funeral prayer training (Do’s and don’ts)
– Ruling of autopsy / post-mortem
– Ruling of washing the burnt
– After the burial
– Visiting the graveyard
– Mourning / Condolences / Bereavement
– Will / Debts / Benefiting the deceased
MORE INFO: EDENCAREUK.COM | Facebook.com/EdenCareUK