DOUBLE DARE CHALLENGE EXTREME 2019
THRILL SEEKERS & BRAVE HEARTS – ITS BACK, BIGGER & BETTER!!!
Fly, climb and traverse through an underground adventure and conquer the highest mountain in Wales.
‘Double Dose of FUN & Adrenaline!
Fundraising Event in Aid of Eden Care UK
Challenge: Caverns Zip World & Mt Snowdon
A fun, thrilling, wonderful opportunity to fundraise for Eden Care and Muslim Burial Fund with friends and family. Join us on this epic, heart-pumping, jaw-dropping adventure!
Gold, Silver & Bronze medals will be awarded to highest fundraisers.
Registration: £80 (Non-refundable) | Fundraising Target: £450
Includes transport, accommodation, food, t-shirt and admin costs.
Please note fees have been heavily subsidised to make it affordable.
For more information contact: Nasima.Ali@edencareuk.com | 020 3289 5591
Please note participants must be 12 years+
SPACES ARE VERY LIMITED – BOOK TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
DAY 1: Slate Caverns | Duration: 3 hours
One of the world’s greatest underground adventures. Atmospheric and unique, this unforgettable experience has been inaccessible for nearly 200 years. Now you can discover an incredible subterranean world courtesy of Zip World’s Caverns experience.
Participant Guidelines for Zipworld Caverns:
– Minimum age: 10
– Please note that one participating adult must accompany children (10 to 12 is 1 adult to every 3 children, ages 13 to 17 is 1 adult for every 7 children)
– Minimum height: you must be able to reach 6ft when standing
– Maximum height: 6ft 8in
– Minimum weight: 4 stone 11lb
– Maximum weight: 18 stone 12b
– This experience requires a degree of physical fitness as this experience requires a degree of physical and mental challenge
– Medical conditions such as heart problems, claustrophobia or epilepsy may increase your chance of having an accident – please contact us prior to booking to see if you are suitable for this experience
– Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for pregnant women
– The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
DAY 2: MOUNT SNOWDON TREK
ACCOMMODATION: YHA CONWY
Larkhill, Sychnant Pass Rd, Conwy LL32 8AJ
Set on a hill, this relaxed hostel in a leafy residential area is a 10-minute walk from Conwy train station, 17 miles from Snowdonia National Park and 13 minutes on foot from the 13th-century Conwy Castle.